Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pray without ceaseing.... He wasn't kidding.

God continually promises his
faithfulness in his word.. so why am I always surprised when he shows up in my life? He has given us this powerful gift of prayer, and we so often disregard its presence in our lives. Recently I have decided to devote more time in prayer for my family, friends, residents, as well as my own life. Covering everything I do in prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit. This has given me a joy beyond comparison and even more confidence in my faith.
 Lord, I release my future to you and the plans that I have made on my own. I release my desire to take control over my future relationship with my husband, if it is your will for my life. I know you are sovereign and your timing is perfect.


Thank you for the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment