Sunday, October 24, 2010

A woman after God's own heart.

The Lord is constantly blessing me, and I feel so unworthy. This week at my school was "Women's United Week" and I enjoyed it immensely. Having time set aside to spent with my girlfriends digging into the word of God learning how to become women after God's heart is such a blessing. My greatest desire is to be an encourager to my fellow sisters in Christ, and this week has reminded me of that.


Of course when you get a bunch of girls together the subject of boys/marriage comes up! I love to be reminded what a beautiful thing a marriage can be and what a blessing from the Lord it truly is. That has been on my mind alot lately, probably also because of a beautiful wedding I was able to attend this weekend.It was such a great example of what love WITH Christ can look like and what a blessing marriage is. I'm so excited to experience that kind of love that God has (hopefully, haha) in store for me. 


I pray that I am daily growing and changing in the Lord to truly become a woman after God's own heart. 

3 comments:

  1. love it rach! can't wait to see more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a good read and i will look forward to following you . You are blooming daily as a woman of God and it is such a blessing to watch the petals unfold.

    ReplyDelete